Tuesday, April 25, 2006

32 days

and I will be done for the summer. Things are busy here in Guidance Land with registration for next year in full swing and 2 graduations. Also, I have been planning field trips. We took one already...went to the Museum of Burial Customs, the zoo and the Cozy Drive Inn. They really liked the place! And one of seniors ordered a corn dog (on purpose) just to get a rise out of the grill man. The first Friday in May I am taking 22 junior highers to Hannibal, MO to visit the Mark Twain stuff: the cave, the museum and we will take a ride on the paddlewheel boat. Hope no one falls into the Mississippi. We will be gone until into the evening. I'll be ready for some rest after that. Rachel went stag to the prom. I have pictures and will post them soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

I hope the prom went well.

Remember when we went to Hannibal? That was a blast.

3:29 PM  
Blogger zena said...

I do. That was fun. We should do it again.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home