Friday, September 08, 2006

Spengler Party

Everyone was impressed by Tim dancing. I guess you girls have never seen him do that...haven't been around long enough. It was great having all the company. Next time, Sarah count the beds so that Ryan doesn't have to double up.

This a.m. in Psychology Class we ran an experiement dropping Mentos into Diet Coke and Diet Sam's cola. We are studying experimental design and this was a visual lesson on how to do a lab experiment. It's a beautiful day and it was nice being outside for a while this morning.

I still haven't got the kitchen straightened around from the party. The food is almost gone, except for the fruit which is not going to last much longer. I'm afraid I'm going to have to dump it. Rachel and I ate the potato chips right away. I so seldom buy them but I love them soooo much. I'd rather have those than sweets. Rachel has been eating the chocolate cake and it is almost gone. I told Larry about Kevin's hat and he told me how to clean it. It turns out he had one to show in when he was younger.

I went to The Inn at 834 last night to hear music and was surprised to see Michael Taylor (not our cousin) sitting in for the guitar player. I don't know if you remember him but he and his wife Jean live in Pawnee and he has a recording studio. I used to see them a lot. I'm getting out more to some of the things I used to do. Saturday night there is a series of art openings and am planning to attend those. That and mow the yard.

Whoever took the pic of you girls, I would love to have a copy for my desk. I forgot my camera this morning, but I promise that next week I will make copies of the party for all of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

Sarah has the pic you are talking about. I would love some photos, as I was not taking any.

I think tonight I am making oven French Toast. Yummy!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home