Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yes, it's been 15 years

The Halloweenie Roast is set for this Saturday at 6:30. I haven't invited too many people but Rach has and it will just be good to have a bondfire. It has been raining off and on...hope it holds off for Saturday evening.

Last night, I decided to bring Lilly into the house. I'm going to give her a chance to redeem herself now that she is no longer a pup. She went all night without making a mess in her kennel and I'm hoping for the same today. If so, then she can become a house dog. At least quasi like the other two.

I have redecorated my bedroom with new mattress, new linens, new curtains. I really love the memory foam mattress topper. At some point I will make the frame. For now, the mattress is on the floor. I had the heat registers and the single iron bed sandblasted and spray primered everything last night. It was raining so it didn't dry very fast but looked good this morning. Several more coats and then can be reinstalled. It's only been about 7 years!!!!! I am going to strip the waterbed frame and put it in the southeast bedroom with a new mattress. I got a call yesterday that the mattress is in and I'll go get it in the next couple of days.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. Jess, have a good time at homecoming.

4 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

I think this will be the third I've missed in 15 years :(

10:19 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

I told people it started at 6 because that's what you originally told me...I hope that's okay.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Lou said...

I believe it's www.myspace.com/raytay

12:04 PM  
Blogger JD said...

Its time to update, mom.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home