Friday, December 08, 2006

It's above 32 degrees today

I'm hoping that some of the snow and ice, mostly ice, will melt over the weekend so that I can dig out the sidewalk and steps. It has really been treacherous this week, but so far no falls. I don't want anyone, including me to hurt themself.

I'm going to St. Louis over the weekend to shop. The pile under the tree continues to grow. I am seeing Len again and yesterday ordered something for him from Ireland. They assure me that it will get here before Christmas. I love all this seasonal stuff.

Let me know, Sarah and Jessie, when you plan to get home. I would like to make plans for our time together either Christmas eve or Christmas day. I haven't checked the divorce visit schedule but I will if you want to stick to that. This may affect you, Jessie, more than it does the rest of us due to your work schedule.

Stay safe and warm until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home